Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tomorrow we leave for Ethiopia. The past few days have been very hectic, but I think I am finally packed... I think.

I look forward to seeing what God has planned for us on this trip, and I can't wait to share it with all of you. The places we go and the people we meet have changed my life and I hope I can share a glimpse of that here.

Please keep us in your prayers, for safe travel and that we are able to find peace in the center of God's will.

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" 
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"Isaiah 6:8

1 comment:

  1. a little later Isaiah said something like this:
    ....and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

    chapter 58 verses 10 & 11.

    Go Blessed Sister - Godspeed!

    Leslee

    ReplyDelete